FRIDA FILMS is a Spanish production company founded in 2008 by professionals with broad and diverse experience in the media industry (production, distribution and television) at national and international level. Frida Films aims at creating innovative contents for movies and new media.
– THREE. Feature film directed and written by Juanjo Gímenez.
– ANA AND THE FUTURE. Feature film directed and wtitten by Xacio Baño.
– GALLO. Feature documentary film directed by Antonio Díaz Huerta.
– TROT. Feature film directed by Xacio Baño. Written by Xacio Baño and Diego Ameixeiras.
– MARIA (AND EVERYBODY ELSE). Feature film directed by Nely Reguera and produced by FRIDA FILMS, AVALON PC, with the support of ICAA, AGADIC and TVG. Released in 2016.
– THE WALKER. Short film directed by Adán Aliaga, produced by FRIDA FILMS, with the support of ICAA and CANAL PLUS.
- Gijón International Film Fetival 2015. Official Section.
- Certamen Nacional de Cortometrajes de Medina del Campo 2016. Official Section.
- “Festival de Cine CreatRivas 2016”. Official Section.
– EL ARCA DE NOÉ. Feature film written and co-directed by Adán Aliaga and David Valero. Produced by Frida Films, Salto de Eje and Jaibo Films.
- Valladolid International Film Festival. Seminci 2014. Official Section.
- East End Film Festival 2015 (UK).
- Seville European Film Festival (SEFF) 2014. Resistences Section.
- Albacete International Film Festival. Abycine 2014. Official Section.
– LOS INCREÍBLES. Feature film documentary, written and directed by David Valero. Produced by Frida Films and Salto de Eje, with the support of ICAA and TVV. Commercial Released in 2013.
- San Sebastian Film Festival 2012. New Directors-Official Section.
- Albacete International Film Festival. Abycine 2012. Audience Award.
- Tudela First Appearance 2012. Jury award best movie.
- Goteborg International Film Festival 2013. Official Section Documentary.
- FICG- Guadalajara- México International Film Festival 2013. Official Section.
- European Film Festival of Puerto Rico 2013.
- 18th Vilnius International Film Festival (Lithuania).
- Nantes Film Festival. France. Best Documentary.
- Atlántida Film Festival (Spain).
- Docaviv International Film Festival (Israel).
– EL ETERNAUTA’S WIFE. Feature film documentary directed by Adán Aliaga. With the support of Xunta de Galicia, ICAA, Ibermedia and TVG. Commercial Released in 2012.
- SITGES – International Fantastic Film Festival of Catalonia 2011. Official Section.
- Málaga Film Festival 2012. Official Section.
- The World Film Festival, Montreal. 2012.
- Cine online Festival 2012. Audience Award.